OLOT is two weeks away on Saturday March 24th. OLOT is TOLO spelled backwards, and the only difference is that traditionally it is boys asking girls to OLOT. This is not a tradition we support or maintain, in fact, due mostly to boys not asking girls in a timely fashion, OLOT has traditionally been less formal and kids have been more open to coming in groups which we are happy about. From the school’s perspective, we encourage kids to make their own choices, and we just hope they come and have fun ,but again, no formal dress is required.
- Date and Time: March 24, 2012 from 8-11pm.
- Cost: $8
- Theme: Hairspray
- Food: There is no food at OLOT.
- Pictures: There will be a photographer at OLOT, but it will be a student photographer. Photos will be available for download after the dance, and no cash will be needed.
- Chaperones: There is always three teachers chaperoning as well as the Dean of Students and Upper School Head.
- Coming and Going: Kids can come to the dance and leave when they choose, but they are not allowed to come and go during the dance. Once they have arrived, if they choose to leave, they are not allowed back in the dance.